Wednesday 4 January 2012

Countdown to going back to work.

I only have a week and a half left of my holidays, then I am back to work with less time for stitching, I am back to study in February, then I will have even less time, oh well; I better enjoy it while I can.
I have loved having complete days, where I do little else but stitch, I have stitched so much, that I have a really sore finger, with multiple stab wounds.......  But I found a solution, I didn’t want to use a bandaid and end up with sticky stuff everywhere, so I cut a finger off a pair of rubber gloves and wear that, works a charm, back to stitching.  
I am off to a friend’s place tomorrow for a morning of stitching, tea and chat, life is good. If I go the long way, it will take me past a craft store, I can’t let a chance like that go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment